Here is a breakdown of all updates of CodeIgniter Wizard published in the Mac App Store in July:
Version 1.5 summary:This version brings various improvements and bug fixes including
- Brought back the ability to generate code output outside the Downloads folder with the manual handling option of disk write permissions.
- Added ability to change working directory and the name of created applications.
- Added ability to filter applications list in the main sidebar.
Version 1.5.1 improvements:
- The index() method of RESTFul Resource Controllers will now populate datatables(.net) using HTTP POST requests.
- Help files are updated and received a new, handsome look-and-feel with a sidebar..
- Other various minor bug fizes and improvements.
Version 1.6 Details:
- Added support for version 4.1.3 of the CodeIgniter framework.
- Automatic creation of related modules from joined database tables.
- Added Bootstrap 5 support.
- AJAX-based dropdown menus with server-side processing.
- Improved data-tables server-side processing with client-side caching, reducing calls to back-end.
- Added facility for refreshing CSRF tokens.
- Cleaner code output in many areas including view templates.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements for an even better experience.