This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Ozar the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein..
- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer by Ozar.net when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your shopping basket. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule(s) 1, 1A, and 2 of this Policy;|
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|“Ozar”||means Gökhan Ozar at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX United Kingdom;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online and/or offline facilities, tools, services or information that Ozar makes available through the Web Site, by use of the software acquired and/or purchased from the Web Site, or via its tehnical consultants working in person either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online or offline information and communication system that Ozar makes available through the Web Site, and/or any software distributed by Ozar by any means - online or offline - either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities, email links, electronic forms and application software;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Ozar and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (www.Ozar.net) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. blog.Ozar.net) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Data Collected
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
- Your user ID to log in to Ozar.net
- The items in your shopping cart
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Ozar for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 5 years.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. Third parties include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you
with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data
may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- Third Party Web Sites and Services
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Ozar may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of
certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data
provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred
along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms
of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you may or may not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you may be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of
that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- Data security is of great importance to Ozar and to protect your Data we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data
- Specifically we utilise the following systems:
- Google Analytics
- MailChimp API integration
- Ozar may set and access Cookies on your computer. First-party Cookies that may be placed
on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1 [and third-party Cookies
that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 2]. All
Cookies used by the Web Site are used in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy
and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy
and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011. Ozar has
carefully chosen these Cookies and uses them to facilitate certain functions and
track your movements and activities on the Web Site and are designed to give us a better
understanding of our users, thus enabling us to improve the Web Site and our
- In the UK and EU, before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer,
you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no
personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are
enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web
Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of
the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within
the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will
not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable
cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.4.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your
browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please
consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the
full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you
to access the Web Site more quickly.
- The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes
described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web
Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy
settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
- Changes to this Policy